Bespoke Digital Marketing Simple & Fair Pricing
100% transparent marketing subscription services to scale your business. We didn't reinvent the wheel, only marketing.
Questions about digital marketing pricing
Digital marketing costs vary based on the type of service and the size of the business. For small-to-midsized businesses, you can expect monthly costs between $2,500 and $12,000, hourly rates of $50 to $500+, and project fees from $1,000 to $7,500. Specific services have their own ranges. For example, SEO services typically cost between $1,500 and $5,000 per month, while social media marketing can range from $900 to $20,000 per month. The costs also depend on the agency’s expertise, the complexity of the project, and the market demand for these services.
Digital marketing agencies consider various factors when pricing their services. This includes the cost of running the agency, like office expenses, production expenses, employment costs, professional fees, and additional expenses for growth. Agencies also factor in their pricing model, which could be hourly-based, project-based, or a retainer model. The hourly model is simple and suitable for agencies starting out, while project-based pricing is based on the agency’s expertise and estimated hours for the project. The retainer model, suitable for established client relationships, involves a prepaid sum for a fixed amount of time or deliverables.
The cost of digital marketing services is influenced by factors such as the business niche, location, level of competition, timeline for getting results, current search engine ranking, and website performance. For instance, advertising costs and conversion rates vary greatly depending on the niche. Location impacts both organic SEO and PPC pricing, with areas of high competition generally incurring higher costs. The timeline for desired results also affects pricing, as faster results typically require a higher investment. Additionally, a business’s current ranking on search engines and the performance of their website in converting visitors to customers can significantly impact the required investment in digital marketing.
PPC costs depend on several factors:
- Keywords: Competitive keywords have higher costs per click.
- Competition: More competition for a keyword can drive up costs.
- Industry: Industries with higher customer values often have higher PPC costs.
- Platform: Costs vary across platforms; for instance, Google Ads typically costs more than Bing or social media advertising.
- Ad quality: Higher quality ads can reduce cost per click. PPC offers the ability to target users with genuine interest, which can be a strategic way to expand business reach.
SEO pricing is influenced by:
- Competition: Highly competitive industries may require more resources.
- Website size: Larger websites need more comprehensive strategies.
- Complexity: Advanced tactics like international SEO add to costs.
- Goals: Specific objectives can impact pricing.
- Skills: The expertise of professionals involved can influence costs. SEO focuses on earning organic traffic by optimising website and content aspects to improve search engine rankings.
Content marketing involves various services, influencing its cost:
- Content type: Different formats like blogs, videos, and infographics have varying production costs.
- Frequency: More frequent publishing incurs higher costs.
- Research: In-depth topic and keyword research can increase expenses.
- Distribution channels: Varies based on the use of social media, email marketing, or PPC ads. SMBs typically spend $1,800-$12,000/month on content marketing, with specific costs for blog posts, video content, infographics, and social media posts depending on complexity and expertise required.
Factors influencing email marketing costs include:
- List size: Larger email lists incur higher platform subscription costs.
- Automation: Automated sequences require setup but can improve long-term efficiency.
- Design: Custom designs increase costs compared to simple emails.
- Frequency: The number of emails sent per month impacts costs. Typical campaign expenses range from $200-$7,500/month, varying based on complexity, automation, and list size.
Influencer marketing costs vary based on:
- Influencer tier: Reach and reputation of the influencer affect rates.
- Reach: Larger audiences generally lead to higher rates.
- Content complexity: Different content types have different cost implications. Costs for influencer advertising campaigns range from $200 for micro-influencers to upwards of $1 million/post for mega-influencers, depending on their audience size and content complexity.
Affiliate marketing costs include:
- Platform fees: These can range from $0-500+/month.
- Affiliate commissions: Typically 5-30% of each sale.
- Content creation: If affiliates create their own content, this may not be a cost, but outsourced content creation can range from $15-40/hour.
- Tracking and analytics tools: Around $200/month for premium tools.
- Management costs: $1,500-10,000/month, based on operation scale. Affiliate marketing is effective for extending brand reach and driving sales, but understanding its various cost components is crucial for budget management.